Cascade ACM SIGGRAPH Board Meeting 5-25-2010
Attending: Demetra Gilmore Arnett (DGA), Kathleen O`Reilly (KTO) Jerrol Eshleman,(JE) Bev Standish (BS)
- National SIGGRAPH Conference
- Credit Cards
- What goes on website
- Social Event
- Financial Report
- Finalize the year and website
- Spreadsheet for annual report
- Posting minutes
- Programming meeting
- Financial Report: Credit cards, Did we get them?
- New member and check has been deposited
- How to engage the membership in great participation
- There will be programming meetings to set up a new website
- Next board meeting June 10th at 7:00pm
- We will have a social event on May 20th
- JE and DGA will be responsible for making the new website
- Discussion of what needs to go in it such as images.
- JE and DGA will meet June 8th at the computer lab and 10:00 am at ITT to design new website
- Where will we find new Vice Chair for SIGGRAPH? Active members and board members at large and other sources discussed.
- Next event is social to coordinate with other people going to the National SIGGRAPH Conference
- JE suggests a membership drive that involves a raffle for a highly desirable piece of technology such as an IPAD at our next event.
- JE will contact Umpqua to find out if board members have been sent their credit cards
- BS will have minutes to DGA by June 30th
- DGA will set dates for election
- DGA moves that we purchase the CFA DVD.
- JE seconds as long as it’s less that $75.00
Categorised in: Archives
This post was written by admin